Sublimation Burlap Patch Oval 3.5" x 2.5" with Adhesive
Regular price $1.34
3.5" x 2.5" Burlap Oval Sublimation Patch with Adhesive
Design custom patches for your school, business, or organization in full color! These burlap patches offer a simple rustic look and sublimate beautifully! Be sure to check the instructions before pressing for correct setting and dwell time as they vary slightly from other sublimation burlap items.
Note: The recommended settings above for sublimation may need adjustments for
best results. Sublimation settings will vary depending on the heat press brand
and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray.
Using the heat tape can fray the edges of the patch.
- sublimation substrate
- sublimation transfer
- Teflon or scratch paper
- repositionable spray (3M6065)
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 385 - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 50 - 75 seconds
- pressure - Heavy
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. Teflon sheet or scratch paper
5. Teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using the repositionable spray.
3. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
4. Place the Teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Remove transfer from substrate.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
ATTACHING THE PATCH TO MATERIAL
NOTE: BEFORE ATTACHING THE PATCH BE SURE TO LET IT REST FOR A LEAST ONE HOUR AFTER SUBLIMATION TO ALLOW THE ADHESIVE TO RECONSTITUTE.
-Attaching with a heat press - 330 degrees for 42 seconds Medium Pressure -
press from the the front side of the patch
-Attaching with a household iron - 300 degrees (wool setting) for 30 seconds
press from the backside of the fabric.
Patches can be dry cleaned or washed in a washing machine with cold water -