Sublimation Keychain Rectangle White
Regular price $1.60
2 3/4" x 1 1/4" Rectangle Keychain
Add any image, quote, or photo for a simple, everyday item that is always in demand. Our key chains include rings. Smooth white sublimatable fabric on both sides.
Note: The recommended settings above for sublimation may need adjustments for
best results. Sublimation settings will vary depending on the heat press brand
and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The keychain is two sided and will need to be sublimated twice once
for each side
3rd Note: The layers of soft paper towel help to trap ink that is dispersed
outside of the edges of the substrate if there is an overprint area or full
bleed in the artwork.
- sublimatable substrate
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- heat tape (H107)
- soft paper towel (optional)
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 1:00 - 1:15 minutes
- pressure - light to medium
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel (optional)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Remove the ring from the subtrate. It could cause a faded area.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Remove transfer from substrate.
8. Let cool then sublimate the 2nd side.
9. Once complete replace the ring.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).