8 1/2" x 3/4" Laserable Leatherette Cuff Bracelet
Laserable Leatherette offers the look and feel of genuine leather at a fraction of the price. This richly textured, synthetic material is water resistant, easy to clean and durable enough for the rigors of daily use. The high quality workmanship of each leatherette piece is sure to impress every recipient with its elegant individuality. Laserable leatherette items can be personalized through laser engraving for a sharp contrast, or screen printing for a full-color effect.
Laser Raster settings:
- 35 watt DPI 600 Speed 90% Power 35%
- 60 watt DPI 600 Speed 100% Power 30%
- 80 watt TROTEC PPI 600 Speed 90% Power 74%
Laser Vector Cutting settings:
- 35 watt: Speed 20% Power 35% 50Hz
- 60 watt: Speed 25% Power 25% 100Hz
- 120 watt: Speed 85% Power 35% 2000Hz
- 80 watt(Trotec): Speed 65% Power 40% 2000ppi
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the Brand watt and model.
Lasering the Leatherette
1. Focus right on the leatherette.
GF Recommended settings (note, all lasers can act different, we recommend testing before doing a large batch to ensure your settings are correct. We are not responsible for inaccurate settings, these are what worked for us)
Settings to engrave Silver/Gold: 500/7/225 (S/P/LPI)
Settings for Black: 455/12/225(S/P/LPI)
1. Cleaning should not be necessary with leatherette products. However if it
is use a small amount of LA Awesome on a microfiber towel
- Testing for correct marking position laser on a test piece or tape a clear
piece of plastic on laser image to see if it is centered correctly
- Vector cut mask or plastic for placement guides