Sublimation Car Flag with Pole 12"x8"
Regular price $5.20
Heavy-Duty, Double Thickness Car Flags. Sublimatable on both sides. Each side is a separate layer, stitched together. Pole has a clip to hold in place.
- sublimatable substrate (flag)
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- repositionable spray
- soft paper towel
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 1:30 - 1:45 min.
- pressure - medium (firm)
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The layers of soft paper towel helps to distribute the pressure
evenly throughout the substrate and absorb any stray ink that does not get
transferred to the product due to an overprint or bleed edge.
3rd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray on
the transfer instead of heat tape. Flatten the transfer to the flag and push
out any wrinkles with your palms moving from the center outward. If the
artwork is a full bleed (full coverage of the flag) there may be fine
wrinkles in the product than may interfere with the sublimation causing small
areas left open or unsublimated although they should be minimal.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 4-5 layers of soft paper towel
3. substrate (flag)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and push out the wrinkles as best
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the flag and transfer.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).