Bottle Opener with Sublimatable Burlap Grip Sublimation
Regular price $3.95
1 1/2" x 7" Sublimatable Burlap Bottle Opener
Sublimatable Burlap has a simple, rustic look and takes sublimation ink beautifully. Available in many popular product designs, it allows full color personalization of products that previously could only be lasered. From picture frames, portfolios, and journals to keychains, passport holders and luggage tags, you now have many more options to offer customers!
Note: The recommended settings above for sublimation may need adjustments for
best results. Sublimation settings will vary depending on the heat press brand
and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The Bottle Opener is two sided and will need to be sublimated twice
once for each side.
3rd Note: The layers of no texture soft paper towel achieve two goals: 1. it
helps to distribute the pressure evenly throughout the substrate; 2. it helps
to trap ink that is dispersed outside of the edges of the substrate if there
is an overprint area or full bleed in the artwork.
- sublimatable substrate
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- heat tape (H107)
- soft paper towel (optional)
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 385 - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 1:00 - 1:15 minutes
- pressure - Medium
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel (optional)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Place down a couple layers of soft paper towel.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Remove transfer from substrate.
8. Let cool then sublimate the 2nd side.
9. If you sublimate the second side use repositionable spray.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).