Stahls CAD-CUT® Foil Adhesive
Regular price $1.65
Heat transfer foils are known for being short-term embellishments when added to transfer papers and plastisol inks. This heat transfer foil adhesive solves that problem, permanently binding the foil, giving foil-embellished designs a long life. Laser cutter compatible.
- Easy, inexpensive way to create high-end fashion wear
- No need to screen print a base layer for foil - just cut, apply, and foil
- Arrives on a carrier for use with your vinyl cutter
- Handles fine detail for intricate foil embellishments
- Available in 20" and 11.8" (the same width as most heat transfer foils) rolls
- Safety: CPSIA Compliant
- Laser cutter compatible
- Temperature: 300°F / 149° C
- Time: 3-5 seconds
- Pressure: Light (20 psi)
- Peel: Hot
- Machine wash inside-out using mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Cotton/Poly Blends
- Cut design from CAD-CUT® Adhesive, with adhesive side facing up
- Weed away excess material and follow Adhesive application instructions
- With colored side facing up, lay a slightly larger piece of Foil over applied design
- Use a cover sheet and follow Foil application instructions
- Once peeled, Foil adheres to the Adhesive only
*** Hang to dry is recommended to increase the longevity of the garment and heat transfer vinyl. Drying with heat may also shrink the garment and cause puckering of the heat transfer adhesive so caution is advised.